Our client is a leading supplier of medical and surgical devices with a reputation for delivering high-quality products and excellence in customer service, helping healthcare professionals offer best-practice solutions to their patients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- · To achieve Objectives & KPIs as agreed with the National Sales Manager.
- · To identify, develop and provide an excellent service to all customers.
- · To introduce the agreed promoted products to the appropriate customer base.
- · To provide high-quality training, service, and therapy knowledge on product ranges to all customers.
- · Actively prospect and record new opportunities and all activity in CRM.
- · Maximise efficiency and productivity, particularly to optimise customer-facing activities within the designated territory.
- · Plan and prioritise sales activities that drive customer engagement and progression of pipeline.
- Plan and prioritise to ensure delivery on all administrative duties.
- Liaise with company colleagues regarding contacts and business opportunities.
- Provide critical information and market intelligence that support the commercial team for tender processes.
- Monitor sales metrics and support demand management with accurate forecasting of new business.
- Flexible to carry out any other tasks in accordance with departmental and organisational needs.
To be considered...
You will ideally be a graduate or have an equivalent level of qualification in one of the biosciences or at least 1 year of industry experience in a similar role. You will gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. They will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, learning proper sales techniques and problem-solving strategies. These skills will provide you with the opportunity to build solid relationships with key business decision-makers.
- You will be interested in a consultative sale - you are naturally curious
- You will have an aptitude for numbers
- You will be mindful and exhibit a strong emotional intelligence
- You will possess a high level of organisation skills.
- You will have the ability to work with pace and inject pace in others
- You will be courageous and ambitious
- You will either have or will be able to develop a strong sense of making a difference to the patients / end users.
- You are trustworthy and set high standards. You uphold core values that separate you from the competition.
- You will have a full and clean driving licence
- You will have strong written and creative verbal communication skills, good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel.
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff
- Ideally you will have a science related BSc/BA degree or equivalent level of education
With a competitive starting salary and a car allowance, the successful candidate will also receive a company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
Our client offers a structured development plan in order to develop and drive your career further quicker.
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to email@example.com
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Back to Job Listings