The main purpose of job includes:
Responsible for driving high-value growth in the diagnostic and point of care portfolio across the healthcare spectrum, focused on hospital, primary care, urgent care and emergency services. Leading the growth of the diagnostic / point of care portfolio, you will be a tenacious, highly driven individual with a proven track record of building relationships and developing accounts.
This is an opportunity to be a part of the development of the business unit with significant opportunities to progress.
Main Tasks of Job:
- Achieve revenue and profit targets for the point of care portfolio.
- Identify and acquire new customers across primary care, urgent care and emergency care industry
- Manage high-level contract and tender negotiations and customer acquisition process
- Attend relevant networking events and conferences to promote rapid test product range
- Work with product managers regarding new product assessment and evidence generation
To be considered...
- Strong account management and customer leadership
- Experience in diagnostic or point of care
- Mix between established brand management and new product introduction/growth
- Strong self-starter, strong commercial skillset, presentation and organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent IT, MS, Excel skills.
- Industry knowledge – you have an in-depth understanding of the landscape and can apply your knowledge to the role
- Variety – you enjoy working in a dynamic versatile environment, where you work collaboratively with your colleagues, working towards creative solutions
- Fast-paced – you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and you are happy to learn about other areas of the business
- Communication – you are strong at communicating both verbally and in written form with customers and colleagues
- Customer-focused – you care about doing a good job and consistently delivering a high service for customers
- Attributes – you should demonstrate commitment, tenacity and resilience in all that you do
- Ownership – you are comfortable with being responsible and answerable to senior management for all of the duties related to your role.
- Profit-focused – you are able to apply critical analysis and thinking to the functions you carry out or advise on, whilst continually driving profit without compromising customer experience
In return, you will join an organisation that is expanding rapidly, has grown by double digit percentage year on year for the last 5 years and enjoys having fun together. They believe in a work / life balance and encourage mental welfare and stability.
There is a strong opportunity for growth and development within this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to email@example.com
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Back to Job Listings