Our client has been successfully established for over 25 years and is the UK’s leading independent Life Sciences Laboratory supplier.
Supporting a number of key sectors across the UK & Ireland, their team's service industries including Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Contract Laboratory Testing, Pharmaceuticals, Water Testing, Brewing and Veterinary services, alongside many others.
You will be responsible for leading the sales teams to reach sales targets. Tasked with hiring and training team members, setting targets & KPI’s, evaluating and
adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales. You are
expected to travel regularly to help and support all of the Sales Team, including
Purpose and objectives of the role
- To support, maintain & grow the current sales in all Sales Executives & Territory Manager’s areas
- To Exceed revenue growth and profit targets set – in all Sales Team’s area by creating and implementing
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide guidance, training and mentoring to All of the Sales Team
- Ownership of hitting all Quarterly / Annual sales & financial targets for all Sales Teams areas
- Design and implementation of strategic Sales Plans, Conversion and Forecasting for All Sales Areas on a quarterly, 6 monthly and Annual Basis.
- Implementing Sub Targets and KPI’s for each Sales Area – to achieve Overall company Targets and KPI’s
- Ownership of CRM and ensuring all Sales Team members use of the CRM is up to date / accurate contacts etc
- To regularly shadow Each Sales Team member in Face-to-Face meetings, to help and support.
- Implement any training and rolling out of new products / campaigns – to the sales team, working alongside Marketing Manager to help launch/generate leads and conversions
- To find, attend and promote the organisation at relevant Trade Shows and Exhibitions
- Provide adequate cover / quotations & pricing for products where required, in absence of Holidays/Illness, on behalf of sales team
- Provide complete monthly breakdown on sales territories to Directors with full analysis and forecasting
- Responsible for recruitment within the Sales Team and On-boarding process, with support of HR
- To guide & support each Sales Executive & Territory Manager to achieve each STAR Level 1,2 & 3
- Working closely alongside Customer Support Manager to understand and customer issues, quote turnaround time and Calibrations Targets are hit
- Working Closely with Internal Sales Manager on customer orders and all parts of the customer experience
- Full Understanding of our competitors and how we stay on-top of the competition. What are they doing and how does the company do better.
- To work in partnership with our suppliers in order to promote new products and increase their market share / sales
To be considered...
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or something Similar
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to plan Strategically and Analytically
- Effective People Skills and Relationship-building skills to interact with potential clients and team members
- Ability to be un-supervised but efficient
- Emotional Intelligence
- Active Listening
- Organisational Skills
Minimum 5 years, working within Sales
- A background within a scientific arena
Experience Managing a Team with a proven track record of Hitting Targets and KPIs
What you can expect
- Salary depending on experience
- 30% OTE Quarterly Bonus Package (uncapped accelerators)
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- 24 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- iPhone, Laptop and Home Office Equipment
- Private Healthcare Plan
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Back to Job Listings