Do you have product expertise? Or, are you interested in role that will build this skill? Do you want to join an innovative, rapidly growing medical device manufacturer?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team in a role in which you will have a diverse range of opportunities.
If you are familiar with closing sales in a highly competitive environment or seeking a medical devices sales role, this may be the role for you
To sell a large and innovative range of manual/patient handling equipment into the operating theatre, and critical care departments in accordance with the business plan agreed with the National Sales Manager. Working with other sales specialists and supporting customers with training.
Main Job Purpose
• Achieves sales targets.
• Analyses the marketplace, develops an effective territory/account sales strategy, and presents the strategy to management to gain approval for implementation.
• Performs all activities to maximize sales (in line with the sales strategy) from product introduction, presentation, and trial to closing and contract negotiation.
• Manages product mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed aims.
• Monitors and reports on market and competitor activities and provides relevant reports and information.
• Records, analyses, reports, and administers according to systems and requirements.
• Attends and presents at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
• Maintains and acquires new product, technology, market, sales tool, and process knowledge.
• Identifies and addresses all key decision makers (clinical, administrative /economic) key opinion leaders and key referrals in all accounts and reports on them to the national sales manager on a regular basis.
• Further develops existing accounts into new product lines and develops entirely new accounts.
• Builds strong and lasting business relationships with key decision-makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
• Identifies upcoming tenders.
• Plans and prepares sales forecasts by account, product, and therapy for the territory along with proposed meetings/customer activities and investments.
• Attends all required regional and national meetings.
Experience and Personality Requirements:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a sales, training, or patient handling.
• Thorough knowledge of the NHS competitive marketplace and NHS operation knowledge
• Thorough knowledge of the decision-making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)
• Marketing knowledge
• Nursing; Clinical Education; AHP professional; or Degree level in relevant subject
• Role Model Personality
• Results Orientation
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Continuous Learning
• Sales Force Competencies
• Computer literacy
• Team oriented
• Full driver’s license
The organisation has a long history of developing from within and sets out plans to see success within each person who joins the company.
With a competitive starting salary and a car allowance, the successful candidate will also receive a company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.Apply