Our client has been successfully established for over 25 years and is the UK’s leading independent Life Sciences Laboratory supplier.
Supporting a number of key sectors across the UK & Ireland, their teams service industries including Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Contract Laboratory Testing, Pharmaceuticals, Water Testing, Brewing and Veterinary services, alongside many others.
Two positions are available, for the below territories:
1 x London and South East UK
1 x South West and South Wales
The Account Management team are solely focused on supporting, maintaining and growing ourexisting customer accounts. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager (UK & Ireland) and acting as the primary contact for existing customers, Account Managers will seamlessly link the various service functions of our client in order to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on experience
- 30% OTE Quarterly Bonus Package (uncapped accelerators)
- Contributory Pension
- 24 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- iPhone, Laptop and Home Office Equipment
Private Healthcare Plan
To be considered...
The key functions of this role include:
- To maintain and grow existing accounts, maintaining regular contact and periodically, meeting with customers in order to review accounts
- To identify, qualify and manage new business opportunities in existing customers.
- To work in partnership with other members of the Field Sales Team, in order to successfully develop and complete new business opportunities
- To promote and sell new products
- Strong communicator / good understanding of product portfolio / technical understanding of life science laboratory equipment and consumables
- Ability to build long standing relationships with customers – existing network of established relationships within the life science industry desirable
- Great presentation skills and the ability to network with individuals at varying levels of organisational seniority.
- Highly driven and motivated individual who is always seeking the drive growth in territory
- Active listener who has the ability to absorb customer information in order to construct simple, clear solutions from complex scenarios.
- Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised day-to-day
- Superior organizational skills to effectively plan a dynamic working schedule when in the field or office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as microbiology, biological science, cellular biology.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- biomedical science or chemistry required as a minimum
- Full UK driving license
- Experience in solution-based selling or Account Management experience within the life
- sciences industry desirable
Working laboratory experience desirable
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Back to Job Listings