We are currently working with an innovative and well-established global medical device manufacturer. They are embarking on an ambitious growth strategy and have developed a new, senior-level role.
We are looking for an EMEA Director of Marketing. This role will be focused on regional growth within the assigned territory and leadership of a team of 6 senior managers.
Lead all downstream marketing efforts for their product portfolios across the EMEA, to support the delivery of growth objectives in line with corporate objectives.
It has responsibility for the development, management, and ownership of Country marketing plans to achieve long-term business and brand objectives.
Job Position Accountabilities / Expectations
- Assess relevant market trends, customer needs, clinical trends, regulatory environment, and competitive landscape to drive EMEA commercial direction.
- Manage traditional downstream product management activities including but not limited to: marketing collateral development, tradeshow management,interfacing with and assessing customer and physician needs, KOL development, regional portfolio life cycle management, customer and competitor insights gathering,
- Interface with senior leadership to gain their alignment on strategic plans and tactical execution.
- Implement pricing guidelines.
- Develop strategies, plans, budgets and forecasts to drive business performance improvement.
- Recruit, build and develop talent within the EMEA marketing team.
- Develop commercial launch execution and drive implementation of world-class new product launches
- KOL Management
- Professional Education
- Segment and prioritize product portfolio and resources in line with EMEA strategy and growth potential.
- Devise and execute the marketing campaign across channels including website, email, search, social media and PR aligned with the Focus.
To be considered...
Qualifications / Education / Experience / Skills Required
- Broad and extensive knowledge of marketing within the medical devices environment.
- Degree in Business Management/Marketing,
- At least 10 years of exposure to Corporate Business, including 3 to 5 years in a senior Marketing position (i.e. handling a portfolio of brands of magnitude and a marketing organisation) in a multi-national company.
- Medtech background
- The position requires broad appreciation and understanding of marketing, finance, business management and the inter-relationship between these disciplines.
- A proven track record in managing diverse teams, a global perspective and effectiveness in cross-cultural environments.
- Highly developed leadership qualities, as well as the ability to build a high-performing team
- The incumbent must have demonstrated strengths in leadership, interpersonal skills and functional technical skills, an ability to manage cross-functional resources without direct reporting relationships, and exposure to manufacturing operations and business analysis. Thorough knowledge of company business and financial policies and practices.
- Preferable MBA qualified
- Must be able to travel up to 30-50%
In return, you will receive a massive opportunity to have an influence in a global organisation, play a significant hand in how the organisation continues it growth and be entitled to share in its productivity and profit.
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Back to Job Listings