We are working with a forward-thinking business within the aesthetics industry, who are now looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to support the marketing team in collaboration with working closely with other departments.
- Proof reading of all text and web content before going live on the brands website/ social media platforms.
- Liaise with other departments in the company to push merchandise ideas and activity.
- Product seeing to create awareness of the brand/ products.
- Assist industry events and trade shows.
- Preparation of any e-shop purchases.
- Administration duties.
- B2B communications via online platforms.
- Apply knowledge/ ideas for marketing opportunities to and enhance and grow the company’s brand.
- Content creation for the brand.
- Organisation and tracking of KPI’s.
- Organisation of purchases.
- Push marketing of brands well known aesthetic package.
- Time management.
- Tracking and logging of activities against set KPI’s.
- Conversion of trend activities into opportunities.
- Oversee the marketing merchandise and ordering.
- Report to the Marketing and Education Director.
To be considered...
To be considered:
- Marketing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven time management and organisation abilities. Knowledge of analytics software.
To learn more, get in touch with Sophia Hockless
T: 07395 789663
Back to Job Listings