We are currently working with a forward-thinking business within the aesthetics industry. This organisation are anti-ageing industry leaders, and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to work with a fast-growing company within the Scientific field and apply their unique set of skills to drive growth across channels.
This is a hybrid role, and will have the option to work 2 days at home per week.
- Oversee day to day traffic channel optimisation to implement growth.
- Work with digital agencies to manage strategic plans and communications.
- Monitor and develop Digital Marketing Budget.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the best outcome through digital means.
- Recruitment and training of new staff in the Digital Marketing department.
- Ensure the Digital Marketing team are meeting their set KPI’s.
- Provide educational content focused on the brand to grow direct report opportunities.
- Support, develop and coach direct reports on a daily basis.
- Verbalise the vision for growth within the Digital Marketing sector to achieve goals for direct reports.
- Implement measures to increase social media following.
- Report to management the performance of the Digital Marketing team.
- Project management of website developments.
- Educate the team on digital know – how measures.
- Manage Key Account activity.
- Medical education/ aesthetic knowledge.
- Digital marketing experience executive/ management level
- Previous experience of organic/ paid marketing
To be considered...
To be considered:
- Has the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Medical education/aesthetic knowledge.
- Digital marketing experience executive/management level
- Previous experience of organic/paid marketing
To learn more, get in touch with Sophia Hockless
T: 07395 789663 E: email@example.com
Back to Job Listings