Our client is a vibrant, growing and energetic privately owned company based in Liverpool, who focuses on both medical services and products.
They are a rapidly expanding, independently-owned business with plenty of room to grow and embrace new responsibility.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Specialist to act as a strong partner to the external sales team in developing the incoming enquiries and maximise any opportunity that comes their way.
As a Sales Support Member, you will be required to build strong relationships and maximize all opportunities to grow the accounts by demonstrating a passion for their product and brand. You will provide accurate information about the products to the customers including features, benefits and stock availability via phone & email. You will handle customer orders, returns & aftersales queries whilst representing our business in a professional manner at all times.
- To support and co-ordinate the inbound and outbound sales order and customer related workload and provide after sales and customer support across all territories.
- Responsible for the provision of services within the company at any point of customer interaction
- Play a pivotal role within the Sales Support Team and support the Account Managers in the delivery of timely and quality customer service.
- The key to the role is communication not only to guide our customers and manage their expectations but to support the sales teams, to liaise with other departments to resolve issues to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Open new and maintain existing accounts & aftersales.
- Take and record orders & sales queries through a computer system over the phone and via email for the K2, Amazon and T2/response.
To be considered...
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Appetite to work in a collaborative style and approach.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience in customer service.
- Good proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and process management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and software e.g., Sage, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently and excels in working in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Back to Job Listings