Are you looking for a career in Quality Assurance? Do you have a relevant Scientific Degree?
This is an excellent time to join an already successful contract testing provider during an exciting time of expansion. The company are well known for their excellent training and for providing you with the chance to continually progress and develop your career.
If you are educated to degree level and have some experience of working in a relevant environment, such as an Analytical Laboratory, this may be the perfect the role for you. This is an ideal entry point for candidates looking to get started in QA. Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role is not required, but knowledge of Quality Processes and relevant standards/regulations would be highly beneficial.
• Plan and conduct Audits of GxP Study Plans, Reports and Data.
• Review and approve documentation including SOPs and Validation Documents.
• Conduct and support Deviation and OOS investigations and implement changes and CAPAs
• Provide QA Guidance to colleagues including Lab Staff and Management.
• Provide training on Quality related topics.
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the Company QMS.
• BSc or equivalent in a Scientific discipline.
• Knowledge of GLP
• Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• A highly motivated attitude and excellent communication skills are essential.
• Highly beneficial but not essential -Knowledge of Quality Procedures such as CAPA management, Deviation & OOS investigations, review and approval of SOPs and Validation Documentation
• Experience of working in an GLP/GMP environment highly beneficial.
You will benefit from a competitive Salary and benefits package and will have fantastic development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.