Do you have experience of working in a GxP environment? Are you an Analyst or Scientist looking for a varied and rewarding career change? Do you have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills?
A rapidly expanding scientific equipment supplier are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join the team. The company are well established, providing lab equipment and services to mostly pharmaceutical and analytical clients across the UK. Their product range includes a variety of Laboratory instrumentation.
You must be based a commutable distance from the Headquarters in Berkshire, as this will be your base when not attending client site visits.
· Provide Installation, Calibration, Maintenance, Repair and Breakdown Recovery Services at client sites.
· Provide technical response, guidance, and support to clients via phone and emails.
· Produce and conduct training courses for clients both at client sites and the company headquarters.
· Develop, nurture, and maintain strong working relationships with clients and potential clients.
· Educated to A-level or higher in a relevant scientific discipline (such as Chemistry)
· Have strong experience of working in an Analytical or Technical Capacity within a GxP environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Full clean UK Driving License
· Ideally you will have working knowledge with a range of analytical equipment, particularly Chromatography (TLC, GC, HPLC etc) as well as Dissolution and UV Spectroscopy.
In Return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and Work amongst a supportive and nurturing team providing you with excellent training and development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Or you can take a look at our website for similar jobs!Apply