Do you have experience as an Electrical Engineer or Technician? Are you looking for a role with a leading Medical Device Company?
A successful and leading Medical Device Company are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their UK Team. This will be a remote/field-based role involving roughly 60% travel, covering clients between Oxford and Southampton, Ideal for candidates based somewhere between these locations, such as Berkshire. You will need to have a full clean driving license and access to your own vehicle (Car Allowance will be provided in addition to salary).
• Performing Maintenance on company equipment/devices at client sites.
• Involvement in incoming and outgoing QC
• Record keeping in line with company protocols and regulatory framework.
• Responding to client enquiries and building/maintaining strong working relationships.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline such as Electrical/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent working experience.
• Experience working as an Electrical technician or Engineer, ideally within Medical Devices.
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards such as MDR, EN 60601, EN62353.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with relevant tools, IT Equipment and ideally experience working with similar Medical Devices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device firm, offering a competitive remuneration package.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.