This is an exciting opportunity to join a team in a role in which you will have a diverse range of opportunities. If you are familiar with closing sales in a highly competitive environment or seeking a medical devices sales role, this may be the role for you
Duties and Responsibilities
- FMCG Medical Sales is extremely competitive – you will need to persuade and convince customers that our products are right for them.
- Selling a range of ITU, Theatre, A&E and Ward based products
- Presenting and demonstrating company products, the features and benefit, and their advantages over the competition.
- Negotiating product quality versus price to get the best value for the business and the customer.
- Qualifying opportunities to identify quick wins and slow burners and where you should maximise your time
- Cold Calling departments to arrange appointments
- Identify and manage key stakeholders
- Management of the sales process through cold call, appointment, demonstration, trial, evaluation and close.
- Ability to converse at all stakeholder levels from Procurement & Finance to Nurses, Matrons, Doctors and Engineers.
- Monthly reports on accounts close to closing
To be considered...
- To close a minimum of over £500k per year (average account value £10-15K, largest roughly £100K)
- Achieve revenue target for the year.
- 6 years sales experience, with a proven track record of closing and achieving sales targets.
- FMCG or experience of winning in a highly competitive environment
- A degree or equivalent qualification, ideally from a life science background.
- Competent using Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Microsoft Teams
- A strong desire to move into Medical Sales
- Previous experience of cold calling to find new opportunities and managing these through to completion.
- Ability to build rapport, quickly in some instances, with staff and departments.
- Excellent presentation skills and confident in handling objections.
- Strong qualifying and objection handling.
- Someone who can develop strong product knowledge to soft sell against the competition.
What we’re looking for
In return, you will be joining a forward thinking, growth focused organisation committed to manufacturing the highest quality products who offer a positive employee focused culture.
The organisation has a long history of developing from within and sets out plans to see success within each person who joins the company.
With a competitive starting salary and a car allowance, the successful candidate will also receive a company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
Back to Job Listings