Are you looking for a Lab Based role? Do you have an interest in Microbiology? Are you highly motivated and proactive?
This will be a rolling temporary contract with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
A successful and expanding food company are seeking 2 Microbiology Technicians to join the team at their site in Hertfordshire. The company offer testing and analytical services to the food industry.
• Prepare samples and reagents for laboratory testing
• Perform extractions and minor Analysis of samples as required
• Provide support in the Instrument room as required and under the supervision of Senior Staff.
• Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy and well stocked of Lab consumables
• To ensure all waste is disposed of in the correct manner and in line with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
• An interest in Microbiology and desire to work within a Laboratory.
• Excellent Communication Skills and Attention to Detail.
• Proactive and analytical approach to work.
• Education in a Scientific Discipline would be highly beneficial but is not a necessity.
This will be an excellent opportunity to gain experience of working within a Laboratory setting amongst supportive and highly talented colleagues.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities, have a look at our other temporary science jobs.Apply
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details