We are currently tasked with recruiting a technical specialist to work for a leading life science company renowned for empowering employees through mental stimulation and financial reward.
The role is focused on providing support to both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Provision of first line support to customers and company employees for product information and application, including responding to telephone and email enquiries.
- Update the company Technical Library.
- Provide assistance for projects, MSC’s and tenders as required.
- Demonstration of products and production of demonstration materials, assisting sales as required.
- Provision of installation, breakdown and preventative maintenance cover, including all necessary documentation, as required and on time to meet department targets.
- Investigation, documentation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaison with relevant suppliers, in a timely and professional manner.
- Provision of customer feedback and market information to appropriate sales and marketing personnel, including information required for Managed Service Contract reports.
- Provide on-site or virtual product training for end users and employees as required.
- Maintain product training materials for use in-house and for customer training.
To be considered...
Skills / competencies
- Qualification to degree level in biomedical or life science, with laboratory experience.
- Good communication, IT, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good at problem solving, logical thinking and strategic planning.
In return you will receive competitive salary and benefits package along with an excellent working environment and company culture. This role offers fantastic progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding organisation.
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish
Back to Job Listings