Do you have knowledge of, or experience with, software, equipment and instruments used in a Laboratory? Are you an excellent communicator, able to identify client’s problems and provide solutions? Are you looking for a varied and rewarding career with an innovative business?
This innovative business has developed a ground-breaking new data collection technology for use in Laboratories. They are seeking a Systems Analyst to join the team at their Headquarters in Durham, to assist in the implementation of this technology into client’s labs.
As the Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding client’s requirements and identifying how to successfully implement the company’s technology. You will ideally have a background of working with Laboratory instrumentation/software and Embedded Systems.
• Communicate with customers to understand their existing processes and identify how to successfully implement the company’s product.
• Design and implement systems with an understanding of Laboratory procedures and regulations.
• Work directly with the Project manager and Software Engineers to Design, Implement and Test software.
• Analyse any technical problems and identify solutions.
• Provide Technical support to existing clients.
• Excellent communication skills and adept at dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels.
• Experience with IoT embedded technology, ideally Linux Debian Core.
• Previous experience with Open Source solutions.
• Knowledge of Laboratory instruments and equipment, as well as the procedures and regulations relevant to a Laboratory.
• An understanding of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package and work within a supportive and talented team during an exciting time for the company. This is an exciting time to join this pioneering company.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the Software sector, please take a look at our company website.Apply
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details