Do you have excellent organisational and communication Skills? Are you looking for a rewarding role in a scientific environment?
A successful and expanding Laboratory are seeking a Sample Reception Operative to join the team at their site in Hertfordshire. This will be a busy and fast paced role and is integral to smooth operation of the Laboratory.
• Responsible for the receipt, scanning, storage, and distribution of samples.
• Review and prepare samples for analysis.
• Manage the flow of samples into the Laboratory and to external contractors.
• Liaise effectively with internal departments and external contacts to ensure KPIs and deadlines are met.
• Excellent Communication Skills and Attention to Detail.
• Proactive and analytical approach to work.
• Strong IT Skills.
• Adaptable and able to prioritise work effectively.
This will be an excellent opportunity to gain experience of working within a Scientific setting amongst supportive and highly talented colleagues. This is an excellent time to join this organisation at a time of expansion. Hours are 9-5 Monday Friday.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Visit our website for similar jobs.Apply