Our client are a leading water treatment business with a valuable reputation in the market place. They have locations across the world and provide tailored solutions to municipal and industrial customers. Our client are seeking a Sales Manager to join the team to assist with sales in to these markets.
- Ensure a high level of sales across the territory in order to achieve set financial targets;
- Track, monitor and measure various promotional activities
- Understand customer needs, offering solutions
- Good knowledge of competitor strategy in order to recognise new areas of business growth
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure longevity customer relationships
- Provide a strong after sales support
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team and develop growth targets
- Attend and participate at water Industry conferences and trade shows
- Coordinate with all teams as required
- Share best practices and insight.
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Commission Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris Vinter on 01423 813520.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
To be considered...
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective and professional presentation ability
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external individuals
- Resilience to objections, pressure and change
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and be able to offer solutions
- Conscious to improve processes, products, and customer experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to learn new applications, processes, and procedures quickly
- Maintain direction and focus
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Understands the hierarchy and culture of customer and supplier organisations and is able to identify the decision makers and influencers;
- Degree educated or qualified by experience.
- A proven track record of business development
- Understanding of the water industry
Back to Job Listings