Do you have experience in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs? Are you looking for a new role with a global Diagnostics Company?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Supervisor to join the RA Team of a Diagnostics Company based close to Ely. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to further your career in Regulatory Affairs. This is a full-time site based role.
• Reporting directly to the Head of QARA, manage regulatory activities and support the regulatory team.
• Prepare, Compile and review regulatory documentation including Technical Files, Risk Management Plans, Regulatory Submissions and Post Market Surveillance Reports.
• Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities and notify of any significant product changes.
• Support internal and external audits from a regulatory perspective
Criteria to be Considered:
• Strong experience (~5 years) working in Medical Device/IVD Regulatory Affairs.
• Strong working knowledge of relevant pre and post-market regulations for the global market.
• Some experience in managing people/leading a team.
Competitive salary up to £42,000 DOE. Excellent career and professional development opportunities, working within a friendly and supportive team with varied responsibilities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.