Are you looking for a new role in Regulatory Affairs? Do you have experience gained from the Medical Device Industry?
A successful Medical Device company are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join the Team at their HQ in North Yorkshire. The company are a leading supplier of the types of devices they distribute.
• Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations, standards and legislation.
• Prepare, approve, and update Technical Documentation relevant to regulatory compliance.
• Identify any regulatory/ legislative changes and subsequent required updates to SOPs
• Work collaboratively and effectively within QA/RA Team and across other departments
• Deputise for the QA/RA Manager when required.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
• Experience of working within Medical Device Regulatory Affairs essential.
• Excellent working knowledge of relevant regulations including MDD/MDR and 21 CFR part 820, as well as ISO standards relevant to Medical Devices.
• Excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and work amongst a supportive and talented team with opportunities to progress as the company expands.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities, take a look at our other medical device jobsApply
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details