Are you looking for a role with a leading global Pharmaceutical Company? Are you an Experienced R&D Chemist looking for an opportunity with great benefits?
A Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer are seeking an R&D Chemist to join the team at their site in Kirklees. In this role you will be involved in process development, technology transfer and analytical activities to support the scale up and optimisation of new products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced R&D Chemist looking to join a well-known pharmaceutical manufacturer.
• Lab based Process Development and Analytical Activities to support scale up of new products and to optimise quality and safety.
• Involvement in Technology Transfer.
• Production and maintenance of necessary technical reports and documentation.
• Support of the manufacturing department through troubleshooting and process supervision.
• Full time, permanent role, Mon-Fri.
• Educated to at least Degree level or equivalent in Chemistry.
• Experience gained from a similar role (ideally within pharma) with a strong working knowledge of process development and manufacturing operations.
• Strong working knowledge of cGMP
• Practical experience with chromatographic instruments including HPLC and GC.
• Proactive, with great interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
You will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience level plus a generous benefits package including bonus, private medical insurance, income protection and Gym Membership.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it