Do you have a background in Quality Assurance within Medical Devices? Are you looking for an opportunity with a successful and continually expanding company?
A successful manufacturer of Medical Devices are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the team at their Essex Headquarters. The company manufacture and supply Medical Devices and Associated Chemical Products and are a global leader within the industry.
• Support the Quality Manager in the maintenance of the QMS to ISO13485/ISO9001.
• Create and review SOPS in line with the QMS.
• Provide Support with CAPAs and compliance investigations as needed.
• Provide training to personnel to increase awareness of Quality Procedures.
• Lead/Support audits as necessary.
• Strong working knowledge of ISO13485/ISO9001
• Strong knowledge of QA principles and Procedures gained from experience in a similar role
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational Skills
You will benefit from a competitive benefits package in addition to salary and work within a successful and innovative business helping to provide life saving technology to international markets.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the Medical Device sector, please take a look at our other medical device jobs.Apply
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details