Are you an experienced Quality Control Professional with excellent management and Leadership skills? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a well-established and expanding Company?
successful and continually expanding Medical Device manufacturer are seeking a QC Manager to join them at their site in Kent. This well-established company supply the leading brands of a variety of products and materials both within the UK and internationally.
• Management of the Quality Control function within the company, including QC of raw materials and final products.
• Manage testing schedules to ensure ability to meet deadlines.
• Create and review documentation and specifications.
• Implement, amend and optimise QC Procedures and methodologies to ensure adherence to All regulations and standards.
• Train and Manage QC Staff.
• Degree or Equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent QC Experience (ideally in manufacturing)
• Strong Working Knowledge of GMP and GLP.
• Previous experience in management role with excellent leadership and communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of QC Procedures and Polices
You will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package and work within a supportive environment. This is an excellent time to join this well-established company during a period of expansion.
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details