Are you an experienced Quality Professional with strong GxP knowledge? Are you looking for a varied role in a multi-industry company, with excellent progression opportunities?
This is an excellent time to join an already successful, multi industry, contract testing provider during an exciting time of expansion. The company are well known for their excellent training and for providing you with the chance to continually progress and develop your career.
If you’re an ambitious Quality Professional with excellent GxP knowledge and you’re looking for an opportunity with realistic progression opportunities, this may be the perfect role for you.
• Plan and conduct Audits of GxP Study Plans, Reports and Data.
• Review and approve documentation including SOPs and Validation Documents.
• Conduct and support Deviation and OOS investigations and implement changes and CAPAs
• Provide QA Guidance to colleagues including Lab Staff and Management.
• Provide training on Quality related topics.
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the Company QMS.
• BSc or equivalent in a Scientific discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Quality role in a GLP/GMP Environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Quality Procedures such as CAPA management, Deviation & OOS investigations, review and approval of SOPs and Validation Documentation
• Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• A highly motivated attitude and excellent communication skills are essential.
You will benefit from a competitive Salary and benefits package and will have fantastic development opportunities, with a view to progressing to a Senior/ Management level role.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other Quality Jobs, please take a look at our science jobs page
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details