Are you from a procurement background with a strong working knowledge of manufacturing? Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills? Are you looking for a role with a successful, supportive and continually expanding business?
A successful and continually expanding manufacturing company are seeking a Purchasing and Logistics Manager to oversee procurement, inventory management and logistics. This global business manufacture and supply technology for a variety of Scientific Industries from their headquarters in Aberystwyth. With a culture of innovation and collaboration, your contributions in this role will be highly valued and rewarded.
• Responsible for procurement, purchasing, and inventory management
• Continually monitor and optimise Supply Chain.
• Regularly liaise with all departments to identify and resolve any inventory or supply problems
• Be instrumental in the implementation of Lean systems to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
• Management of existing and new suppliers, including negotiation of prices, contracts, and supplier agreements
You will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package including an impressive profit share scheme. As part of this collaborative and continually expanding company, your input will be valued, and you will have excellent growth and progression opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other engineering jobs, have a look at our jobs page.Apply
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details