Are you looking for a varied role with a successful and expanding company? Do you have excellent organisation, time management and communication skills?
A successful and continually expanding Medical Device manufacturer are seeking a Production Operative to join them at their site in Kent. This well-established company supply the leading brands of a variety of products and materials both within the UK and internationally. As a Production Operative, you will assist in the production and packing of products.
• Following written work instructions to Produce, Fill and Assemble products.
• Taking samples of finished products to be sent for QC testing.
• Labelling, Assembly and Packing of finished products for despatch.
• Assisting in Stock Check and inventory management.
• Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed and records are kept up to date.
• Ideally you will have experience from a similar production role in a regulated, fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
You will benefit from a competitive salary and work within a supportive environment. This is an excellent time to join this well-established company during a period of expansion.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
If this opportunity isn't of interest but you would like to see similar roles - visit our website.Apply