Do you have a Chemistry Degree and some industrial experience? Do you want to be instrumental in the development of innovative new products?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Chemist to join the NPD Team of a highly successful and continually expanding manufacturer in the FMCG Sector. The company produce a range of household brands and are frequently developing new products. This role would be ideal for a graduate of Chemistry or a related discipline, with some experience of working in a similar environment.
• As part of the NPD Team, support the formulation and development of new products in the laboratory.
• Research and maintain an up-to-date awareness of developments within the market.
• Identify opportunities for new products and formulations.
• Present internally and externally with updates and product briefings as and when required.
Essential Criteria To be Considered
• BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline.
• At least one year of industrial experience in a similar industrial role in formulation/development. (This could be from an industrial placement year)
You will be benefit from working with a talented and supportive team. You will receive a competitive salary commensurate with your experience level as well as a generous benefits package including Bonus, Multiple Incentive Schemes and support for Professional Development.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.Apply