Do you have a background in Purchasing or Procurement? Are you looking for a new Opportunity with a leading Medical Device Company?
A successful and continually expanding Medical Device manufacturer are seeking a Procurement Specialist to join them at their site in Kent. This well-established company supply the leading brands of a variety of products and materials both within the UK and internationally.
• Responsible for purchasing and procurement of Raw Materials and other items necessary for production and distribution.
• Monitor and manage risk in relation to cost, time, delivery and availability of products.
• Negotiate contracts and competitive prices whilst building strong working relationships with suppliers.
• Develop, optimise, implement and monitor strategies and processes in collaboration with Senior Management.
• Liaise with and support relevant departments to resolve any issues related to procurement or purchasing.
• Ensure records are logged, updated and maintained in Sage.
• Experience gained form a similar role within Procurement or Purchasing.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as Sage 200 (or similar)
• Excellent Communication, Negotiating and analytical Skills.
• An Understanding of the Manufacturing Environment.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package and benefit from working amongst a supportive and motivational team.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Or if you would to see other jobs please visit our website.Apply