The Inside Sales role will help the company grow by bringing in new customers, developing business, building new and maintaining existing relationships.
You will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve sales.
The Inside Sales role is the first line of communication the customer has with the Company, this may be by telephone conversations, email, Video calls, or in person. Clinical trials attendance may be required.
Attending Symposiums, Hospital training days, Exhibits, nationally and internationally. Traveling and overnight stays will be required.
- Being the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Engaging with NHS, Private Hospitals and clinics in relation to their product offering
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
- Track calls and sales by compiling daily call reports.
- Keep an updated customer database, noting other useful data capture information.
- Send quotes and following up ongoing enquiries, address any questions or issues customers may have.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships.
- Offer solutions based on customer needs.
- Process sales in an accurate manner
- Go the “extra mile” to facilitate sales.
- Provide quotations for goods and shipping.
- Liaise with Product Development/Production department regarding new product enquiries and record details for future reference.
- Liaise with Quality/Regulatory departments regarding complaints, certification, and feedback etc, record and store information in relevant folder.
- Liaising between Quality/Regulatory departments and customers to facilitate data collection for Audit and Regulatory compliance, record, and store information in relevant folders.
- Liaising with the Despatch department for stock availability.
- Observe Health & Safety requirements.
- Work in accordance with the Quality Management System.
To be considered...
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Sales skills.
- Capable of relating to all levels of the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for concise and accurate reporting and external communication.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Must work effectively as part of a team.
- Be dynamic, flexible, tenacious, and adaptable as requirements change.
- Time management and planning.
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary, plus the opportunity to earn an additional £2000 per quarter. You will also have the chance for international travel.
There is a strong opportunity for growth and development within this role.
If you would like more information on this role - get in touch with Graham!
Back to Job Listings