Are you an experienced Packaging, Warehouse or Dispatch Manager with excellent Leadership Skills? Are you adept at working to high standards within a regulated environment? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a successful, well established Company?
A successful and continually expanding Medical Device manufacturer are seeking a Packaging Manager to join them at their site in Kent. This well-established company supply the leading brands of a variety of products and materials both within the UK and internationally.
• Responsible for the overall packaging function of the company, comprising Management of Order Dispatch, Purchasing and Inventory Management as well as Goods in and Goods Out.
• Management of the Warehouse and Operatives.
• Ensuring compliance to all relevant standards and regulations including GMP and the Company’s Quality Manual.
• Previous experience within a similar Management Level role in a Packaging , Dispatch or Warehouse Environment.
• Experience of working within a highly regulated environment, ideally with a working knowledge of GMP.
• Excellent Management and Leadership Skills.
You will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package and work within a supportive environment. This is an excellent time to join this well-established company during a period of expansion.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other medical device jobs, please take a look at our jobs page.Apply
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details