Are you a Qualified Legionella Risk Assessor? Are you looking to work for a highly successful organisation with a great company culture?
A successful Risk Assessment consultancy are seeking a Legionella Risk Assessor to join the team on a permanent, full time basis. The role will involve visiting client sites around England (predominantly in the North) to conduct Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L8. The clients are mostly commercial and industrial in nature.
• Travel to Client Sites to conduct Legionella Risk Assessments in Line with ACOP L8.
• Work with a high level of autonomy and independence to uphold high standards.
• The role will be predominantly field based and will involve occasional overnight stays.
• When not visiting client sites, work can be conducted remotely or from the company’s HQ.
• Qualified Legionella Risk Assessor – Relevant City & Guilds, WMS or Equivalent course.
• Experience working with industrial clients, particularly cooling towers.
• Valid Driving License
• Must be comfortable with a role involve travel and overnight stays.
You will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience level plus a company car. This is a successful and expanding business with a great culture and would be a great opportunity for an experienced Risk Assessor looking to progress.
For more information get in touch with Louis Williams.