Are you looking for a varied role with a mix of Office, Lab and Client Facing Activities? Do you have experience of Leading teams in a regulated Laboratory and an excellent working knowledge of Chromatography?
A successful contract testing organisation are seeking a Team Leader to join them at their site in Berkshire. As the Team Leader you will be managing a team of Technical Specialists in the Analytical Chemistry Department. The role will be client facing and will involve a mix of Lab and office-based activities. This is a great opportunity for an experienced team leader looking to lead a talented and ambitious team through varied projects.
• Manage the team responsible for Analytical Method Development, Validation and troubleshooting.
• Act as Liaison to clients from a technical perspective, with relation to planning and budgeting.
• Utilise experience with and knowledge of relevant instruments and methods to have oversight of, and take part in, troubleshooting (GC, LC-MS/MS, HPLC)
• Work directly with Senior management to assess, maintain and optimise processes and technology used within the lab.
• Ensure projects are progressing efficiently and within budget.
• Excellent Communication skills and comfortability liaising with Clients.
• Experience of manging Teams in a similar environment.
• Strong Technical Knowledge of relevant methods and instruments (GC, LC-MS/MS, HPLC)
• Excellent project management, organisational and time management skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Educated to Degree Level or above in a relevant discipline
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and ambitious team. The company offer additional benefits including Private Healthcare and Life Insurance.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.