Are you looking for a Scientific Role outside of the Lab? Do you have a strong working knowledge of GLP, administrative skills and an eye for detail?
This is an excellent time to join an already successful, multi industry, contract testing provider during an exciting time of expansion. The company are well known for their excellent training and for providing you with the chance to continually progress and develop your career.
This role will support all areas of the business from an administrative perspective and will involve the preparation, review and monitoring of a variety of technical documentation. If you have experience of working in a Lab but are now looking to move into a desk-based role, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
· Responsible for Archiving, issuing and distributing updated documentation including SOPs and Study Files.
· Assist in Preparing, Reviewing, Monitoring and the Coordination of a variety of documentation.
· Complete all work in line with GLP.
· Support all areas of the business form a documentation and administration perspective.
· 2 Years or more experience relevant to the role, ideally within a GLP environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Excellent Attention to detail and organisational skills.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team and across multiple departments
You will benefit from a competitive Salary and benefits package and will have fantastic development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Or visit our website for similar positions.Apply