Our client is a market leader within the field of self-care products. Their reputation is one of being innovative, clinically focused and if you are looking for a career where development is encouraged, this may be the company for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an international distribution / partner or channel manager to work within the pharma, cosmetics and consumer healthcare markets.
- Achieve budgeted sales for the portfolio of products through managing and working with International partners
- Manage global alliances and cement relationships with partners
- Deliver sales targets on an annual basis
- Work closely with partners to support the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans
- Support partner product launches and provide partner sales force product training
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with colleagues. This will include working closely with sales colleagues, providing input to sales strategy and training the sales force prior to launches
- Responsibility for budget management
- Deliver presentations to partners and end users, as and when required
- Act as a point of contact for the alliance network
- Liaise with various stakeholders to provide maximum support to distributors
- Analyse all sales related data and produce marketing reports on a regular basis
- Contribute to the development of marketing excellence within the Company
- Undertake ad hoc projects as requested by your manager
- Maintain complete records of packaging, labelling, CofA, etc. and other logistical aspects of managing current partners
- International travel will be required
To be considered...
- Graduate level education; 2.1 or above
- 3-5 years within international environment
- A number of years’ experience in pharma/healthcare sales
- Able to demonstrate a track record of career success to date
- Knowledge and understanding of sales & marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, and motivational skills
- Technical competence and able to absorb new concepts and ideas rapidly
- Ideally experience of achieving sales targets through third party channels
- Methodical with strong analytical skills and able to present and sell ideas to others clearly
- Resilient and able to achieve objectives through influence and persuasion
For more information about this role contact Graham Fish.
Alternatively, if this position isn't of interest why not take a look at our Website for similar jobs.
Back to Job Listings