Do you have excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail? Do you want to work with a leading Consumer Research Organisation?
A successful Research Organisation in Edinburgh are seeking Admin Assistants to join the team. The company provide consumer research studies to a variety of globally recognised brands and clients. As an Admin Assistant you will be responsible for assisting with home based studies, including sending out samples to participants and collating data from response questionnaires. This is a full time, permanent, office based role in Edinburgh.
• Ensure all test materials/products are booked in/sent out appropriately and on schedule.
• Review questionnaires and input data as required into company database.
• Work with a high attention to detail when labelling, sending out packages, reviewing questionnaires and inputting data.
• Ensure Study deadlines are met, and all work is carried out efficiently.
• Communicate and collaborate with colleagues to work as a team.
• Excellent Attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Accustomed to working efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
• Good Computer skills and experience with basic software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Strong Communication Skills.
This is a permanent full time (Monday to Friday 9-5) role, well located in Edinburgh. You would be joining a supportive and friendly team and working on a range of interesting and varied product studies.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.