Are you an experienced, highly motivated Electronics Engineer? Are you accustomed to working in a highly regulated environment? Are you looking for a varied and rewarding role with a hands-on approach to the design and assembly of Electronics?
An innovative development company who specialise in novel inhalation technologies with medical and therapeutic applications are seeking an Electronics Engineer to join the team at their Headquarters in Liverpool. This will be a varied role involving the design and assembly of Electronic Devices in a highly regulated (ISO13485) environment.
• Be instrumental in the design and development of new iterations and improvements to Devices.
• Responsible for assembly of small batches of Devices for use in trials.
• PCB Design and Component Sourcing
• Creation and operation of Software used within the Medical Device.
• Educated to degree level or above in a relevant Engineering Discipline
• Highly skilled in intricate assembly of Electronics and able to work autonomously
• Previous experience working within a highly regulated environment is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and highly motivated.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package and work within a supportive and talented team. This is an excellent time to join this highly innovative company, with fantastic growth and development opportunities for a motivated and ambitious candidate. This is a full time, permanent role, offering flexible, partly remote working.
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details