Do you have a Degree in Chemistry or a related discipline? Are you looking to begin your career in analytical Chemistry?
This is an excellent time to join an already successful, multi industry, contract testing provider during an exciting time of expansion. The company are well known for their excellent training and for providing you with the chance to continually progress within the organisation.
This role is perfect for an early career scientist or highly motivated graduate looking to begin a career in Analytical Chemistry. The role requires excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail.
• Routine Analysis of Chemicals mostly through the use of Chromatography
• Physical and Chemical Testing as part of a variety of projects on behalf of the company’s clients.
• Working closely with Study Directors, Management and Senior staff to ensure timely and effective completion of projects.
• BSc in Chemistry or related, relevant discipline.
• Practical Lab experience and basic Lab Skills.
• Practical Experience with Chromatographic techniques, particularly HPLC and GC highly advantageous.
• An Understanding of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) highly advantageous.
• Any Knowledge of the Chemicals industry (or related industries) highly advantageous.
In return you will benefit from working in an excellent environment amongst a variety of highly skilled scientific professionals and receive fantastic training and progression opportunities. Salary will vary dependent on your level of experience.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.