Do you have experience as a LIMS Business Analyst? We are looking for a Business Analyst for our award-winning technology client that delivers dynamic, integrated, cloud-based LIMS and CRM software to NHS Trusts, laboratories, and Universities in the UK and around the world.
The company’s solutions support clinicians, researchers, and lab managers to carry out their vital work in life-sciences and healthcare from anywhere and at any time while providing complete traceability of all lab processes and data.
The LIMS Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding client needs, collecting requirements, and analysing gaps to design and implement solutions using the company’s LIMS.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst on LIMS projects in regulated environments.
· Strong laboratory experience/knowledge coupled with Business Analysis skills and ability to work with the customers’ teams to elicit requirements
· Strong process analysis and mapping skills to identify process improvement opportunities
· Experience and skills to articulate requirements into solutions and system designs
· Experience implementing GxP applications
· Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternative approaches to solving problems
· Demonstrates excelling business acumen, knows latest industry trends
· Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience of working on data transformation and integration projects
· Experience of application change and release management
· Experience of writing T-SQL
· Experience of delivering LIMS training courses to clients
· CRM knowledge and experience
· Agile development experience advantageous
· Excellent organisation skills
In return, you will get a competitive salary, private healthcare after 12 months, 32 days holiday (incl bank holidays) and a fabulous opportunity to grow and develop with an award winning company
For more information or to apply, please contact Graham Fish on 07903 197386 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.