Are you an experienced Life Sciences sales professional with experience of Immunology, Cell Biology or Antibodies? Are you currently selling into the BioPharma or Biotech sector and looking for the next step in your Business Development career?
This company is a leading supplier of high quality Life Science tools and reagents who work with many of the world’s top Universities, Research Institutes and BioPharma & Biotech organisations. They have created a new opportunity within their Sales Team to focus on developing business within the BioPharma/Biotech sector. This exciting new position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to forge strong key and strategic business relationships with BioPharma & Biotech partner clients. You will initially inherit a loyal customer base but will be tasked with looking to strengthen and grow market share within these organisations as well as looking to hunt out and win new business partnerships with other UK biotechs.
The role is field based covering UK and Ireland but many of the customers are focused towards the South of the UK so accessibility to London, Cambridge and Oxford would be ideal. There will be a requirement to visit the London head office on occasion. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Account Manager with the opportunity to develop and win significant business with global players within the drug development and manufacturing sector.
• Achieve UK sales targets biotech and biopharma industrial accounts
• Maintain and develop exiting commercial relationships
• Identify and nurture new business relationships to develop sales.
• Work closely with the Product Manager for GMP products for specific campaigns.
• Take a strategic focus to developing opportunities with global Pharma and biotech organisations
• Seek to maximise commercial opportunities with customers to maximise opportunities for all parties
• Develop key account relationships with strategic organisations within the sector
• Provide a high quality, pro-active service to customers
• Use all tools and resources available to close sales deals and agreements
• Accurate and effective reporting to Senior Management
For more information or to apply, please contact Diane Williams on 01423 813520.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that all applicants for this life science job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
A cover letter is an opportunity to make your application stand out from the crowd and to present any relevant application details that may not be present in your CV.See Details
Due to recent unprecedented circumstances, we have all had to find new ways to carry on with our work meetings. Here are our top video conferencing software choices.See Details
We understand the importance of competencies and the part they play in job interviews. This is why we have put together a blog post on competencies and competency based questions.See Details