Salary/Salary Range: £40000 - £50000 plus £25000
Location: North West England
Our client is a market leader within medical devices across the hospital, military, academic and EMS market places.
They are fortunate to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits packages.
The role is to promote products into the pre-hospital (EMS) market, which includes fire departments, ambulance services, police and municipal agencies.
We are recruiting for someone responsible for achieving the territory sales targets, managing and developing the customer network, while contributing to profitability.
This position is responsible for:
- To sell the range of products in-line with the current sales strategy to ensure successful results in all accounts, whether that be retention, growth or winning new business.
- Achieve targets in regional accounts and product group ranges in line with business strategy
- Responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, developing and keeping up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
- Responsible for providing the required in-service education to customers
- Attend trade shows and perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Commence auditing and prospecting for future planning and for information which can be used to formulate and present commercial agreements.
- Responsible for organising and running promotional product meetings and symposia for medical and nursing staff
Key Skills Required:
- 2-5 years of related sales experience, preferably in the EMS / Pre-hospital market place market
- Strong commercial edge, Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Prospecting, Cold calling and Closing skills
- Interpersonal skills, ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Communication skills (oral, written) and Presentation skills
- Time management and personal organization skills
- Professional behaviour and Strong ethics
- Self-motivated, assertive.
- Drive and will to win
- Positive can-do attitude
In return, you will be joining a forward thinking, growth focused organisation committed to manufacturing the highest quality products who offer a positive employee focused culture, very competitive salary and benefits package including competitive bonus.