Senior Scientist - Paper Products
We are currently looking to secure the talents of an industry experienced paper product development professional for our client based in the South East of the UK.
Salary - £35k - £40k dependent on experience.
The role will primarily involving leading a multi-disciplinary team to take technical projects from initial conception through to full scale production and commericialisation.
You should be:
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Physics or a related subject.
- Have existing experience developing products within the paper industry.
- Knowledgeable about the process of developing security paper.
- Confident in leading a team and communicating with clients.
In return you will receive:
- High quality training and development within the company.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in a leading role within a leading, established and well-respected business.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the full job advertisement.