Cyclotron Operator - Radiopharmaceuticals
We have an opportunity for a Cyclotron Operator to join the Radiopharmacy team at a leading Medical Radiopharmacy that produces radiopharmaceuticals for use in Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans.
Salary – from £26,000 depending upon experience
The role will involve day-to-day running of the company's state-of the-art Cyclotrons.
- Be a graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or related scientific discipline
- Have experience of operating cyclotrons or particle accelerators ideally in a radiopharmaceutical environment
- Be aware of the requirements of a GMP environment
In return you will receive:
- High quality training from a leading Radiopharmaceutical Company
- A very competitive salary
- The opportunity is to work in a close-knit, supportive team environment
- Development based salary progression plan
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information please contact us.