Today is Boss’s Day, a day where you get to voice all of the things that you appreciate about your boss. Here at Network Scientific we all respect every member of the team, but we especially admire our Managing Director, Zara. Below are a few things that our team have to say about Zara…
- Zara is a one off! Award winning employer who allows me to smartly dress down each day, eat bacon sandwiches most weeks and finish at 4pm on a Friday. 3 reasons I try my best for Zara.
- Zara is passionate, direct and supportive – you always know where you stand with Zara.
- Zara treats everyone equally, she is motivating, inspiring and an overall remarkable person to work for!
- Zara didn't throw me out of my job interview for reading her notes upside down and then commenting on them :-) Seriously though... Zara believes in an expert led culture rather than a hierarchical one. This enables people to explore their ideas and talents rather than stifling them.
- You always feel like you’re working with Zara rather than working for her, which motivates you to push yourself. I also like leaving at 4PM on Fridays.
- She doesn’t act like your boss, she definitely treats everyone equally and lets us do really cool things when we beat best month ever 😃
- Zara treats people as individuals. She appreciates that every member of the team operates in different ways and adapts her management style in order to get the best out of each of us.
If you are interested in being part of a supportive team with an inspiring leader, why not take a look at our Work With Us page!