Technical Marketing Associate
Location – Bedfordshire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you a graduate with, ideally, a Life Sciences background? Are you in a Technical Marketing role or looking to move away from the laboratory and in this direction? Are you looking for an excellent opportunity allowing to use and develop your skills and experience?
I am working on behalf of a leading international medical device company with one of the world’s largest consumer brands businesses. Strongly positioned in most key markets it is active in the research, design, manufacturing, marketing and sales of branded consumer diagnostic products for over the counter home use.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support the current and future portfolio in order to drive short term business growth and long term brand building. This role also leads delivery of quality compliance within the marketing team through ownership of relevant marketing processes. This is a wide and varied role that will be challenging but enjoyable.
Key Responsibilities (Brief Overview)
- Maintain and improve compliant marketing working processes / quality systems related to marketing.
- Lead delivery of and compliance with existing quality processes relating to all aspects of marketing activities for example:
- Management of marketing materials
- Marketing change management
- Translation of marketing materials (through onsite or contract personnel).
- Monitor effectiveness of processes through performance indicators
- Contribute to internal and 3rd party audits.
- Implement legal and regulatory requirements for marketing materials.
- Be the single point of contact on job requests and change management meetings.
- Support base business through delivery of launch and leverage toolkits through:
- Working with global agencies on development of toolkit elements including: lifestyle and product photography, videos, scripts, advertorial development etc.
- The role holder will need to be both versatile and adaptive with a wide ranging skill set that encompasses consumer insight, scientific knowledge, quality assurance and marketing skills
- Science Degree preferred (ideally with good understanding of female human reproductive biology)
- Commercial / marketing and/or consumer facing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Good writing skills and exceptional attention to detail is essential
- Excellent IT skills (including database management and Microsoft Office suite)
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with the ability to manage a number of diverse activities and projects simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills
- Experience with QMS and audits desirable
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 020 3468 5781 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.