Location - Gloucestershire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you a Graduate in food science or food technology? Do you want to work for a leading company within the food sector? Have you experience in a food testing laboratory? Do you have experience in sensory analysis? Are you enthusiastic and a proactive team player?
Our client, a leading food and drink company, are looking to recruit a Sensory Technologist to join their Sensory Department to provide planning and preparation of sensory panels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deputising for the Panel Leader.
- Coordination of all Panel activities.
- To become proficient in the use of sensory software.
- Sample preparation for assessment by the Panel (15%)
- Sample receipt and logistics
- Panel training and reference samples (10%)
- To work on other sensory projects within the Sensory Testing Services Section as required
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate in food science or food technology and extremely computer literate. They will have excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication. They need the ability to analyse and interpret test data as well as resolving any technical issues that arise.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 020 3468 5781/ 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.