Sales Representative Job Profile
Location: Placed in Western Denmark around Aarhus
Our client, a leading manufacturer in the medical devices industry, specialises in the spinal implant sector and is currently driving significant technological advancements across Europe. Their passion and focus towards advancing their products has made them one of the fastest growing worldwide organisations in the orthopaedic industry.
The Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling the innovative spinal portfolio and affiliated services to hospitals within their assigned territory. This requires good confidence and excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to build meaningful relationships with hospital team and a keen willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong clinical or technical background
- Have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable in operating theatres and must be able to support operating room staff
- Be able to work outside normal working hours, evening weekends
- Be prepared to travel for internal training, customer events, congresses etc. several times per year
- Be self-driven and self-motivating
- Be highly customer focused with a passion to win, coupled with good selling skills
There is no specific requirement relating to education as we will consider candidates from a variety of different backgrounds. This can be; Scrub Nurse, Physiotherapist, technical background or sales. Experience in Spine, Orthopaedics or Neurosurgery is preferred.
To discuss this role further please submit your CV or contact Olivia Guzicki on email@example.com or alternatively on +44 7903197386.