Location – Home based position with essential travel throughout the UK and occasional travel abroad.
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal role working for a leading Contract Research Organisation? Do you have a proven track record of B2B sales within the life sciences industry? Do you have an education in a life science subject or have experience working within a relevant laboratory environment?
Our client, a leading contract research organisation, is looking to recruit a Sales Lead to support the company’s business development activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- New business development in collaboration with the commercial team
- Account management and maximising existing accounts by the introduction of the full service portfolio
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the company’s full service portfolio
- Representation at industry conference, exhibitions and networking events both in the UK and internationally.
- Sales metric monitoring and reporting of new enquiries through the company’s CRM.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales within the life sciences industry. You will be either educated to degree level in a life science subject or have relevant experience within the laboratory environment. Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook in addition to familiarity with a CRM would be a distinct advantage.
Please note: You must be a full driving licence holder. This position will require regular domestic and international travel including overnight stays.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dawn Alderman on 01423 813520 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.