Sales Applications Engineer
Location – County Durham
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking to play a pivotal role driving the commercialisation of new technology in the industrial and medical X-ray imaging markets? Do you have proven experience within a commercial environment, working in a collaborative manner with both prospective and existing clients? Are you experienced in performing technical demonstrations? Do you have experience with x-ray applications?
Our client, a rapidly expanding technology company focusing on new patented x-ray detector technology, is looking to recruit a Sales Applications Engineer to join the experienced team.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Working closely with the management team you will identify commercial opportunities in both the industrial and medical markets.
- Representation of the company at scientific conferences, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Promote the companies’ technology to new and existing clients by demonstrating experiment and technology either onsite or at the clients’ facilities.
- Data collections, analysis, report preparation and presentation to clients.
- Assist the management team in the closure of sales opportunities.
- Contribute to new technologies and products to meet client new requirements.
- Provide application support to new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be educated to at degree level in a relevant physical or engineering discipline. You will have industrial experience in a technical client-facing role within a related field with a good working knowledge of scientific programming (Matlab, Fortran etc.). Direct experience of medical x-ray imaging methodology and markets would be a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply, please contact Cameron Herd on 01423 813520 / 07903197386 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com. You can also apply directly through our website www.networkscientificrecruitment.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.