Regulatory Assistant (CRO, Clinical, Medical, Pharma)
South East England
Salary –£24,000 Pro-Rata (3 day job share)
Have you gained experience within a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) environment in a regulatory / administrative capacity? Do you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft data packages? Are you competent in the delivery of a range of administrative duties, from supporting dossier publication, to recording vital information and managing document control? Are you looking for a part time opportunity, to work for 3 days per week in a job share within a highly professional, well-established Medical Advisory business? If this is you and you can illustrate a high degree of self-motivation, discipline and self-efficiency, along with the ability to create and maintain long-term professional relationships, I need to hear from you urgently!
My client, a well-known and revered Advisory Service, is looking to recruit a permanent, part time Regulatory Assistant, to provide full administrative support to the Regulatory and Legal Affairs Departments. The key responsibility for this role will be to support the regulatory department in delivering on departmental targets. Additional key areas of responsibility include:
- Organise and manage internal and client meetings, produce and distribute minutes
- Support the regulatory department in the creation of scientific reports; this includes performing online scientific literature reviews, proof reading (quality reviews), formatting and, submission of regulatory documents, as required
- Manage the collection, collation and publication of full literature articles for regulatory submissions
- Support dossier publication including coordinating, printing, creating electronic copies and submission to regulatory authorities or other stakeholders
- Record and track submission deliverables, metrics and other data
- Record, track and manage departmental agreements and related costs, as appropriate
- Assist with logistical operations for client facing meetings and meetings with the regulatory authorities, as required
- Assist in the monthly preparation of fee invoices for the regulatory team. Manage the recharge invoicing process
- Ensure project documentation and filing is maintained (current versions identified) in accordance with good practice and client agreements
- Assist with maintenance of company regulatory systems including quality review of SOPs, working instructions and other working tools such as forms and spread sheets
- Provide administrative support, as required; booking meeting rooms, couriers, post, purchase orders, printing, filing, photocopying and so forth
As a key member of the regulatory section of the business, you will be responsible for the delivery of these key areas, whilst promoting the company’s commitment to Quality, Shared values and Respect. In return, my client is offering a flexible work pattern, to support a 3-day working week in a job share post. The salary offered will be pro-rata to 3 days, with an option to increase the working period should the business dictate the need.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to demonstrate the following aptitudes:
- Clear communication style with a high degree of competence across the Microsoft Office suite
- Some experience of working within a CRO, clinical, medical or Biotech environment
- A BSc in science would be advantageous, but not limiting
For more information or to apply, please contact Anthony Mullin on 07985 229817 / 0203 4685781 or alternatively send your CV, along with any relevant information, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.