Regulatory Affairs Associate
Location – Hertfordshire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you an experienced RA Associate? Are you looking for new challenges and opportunities? Are you looking to develop your career with a truly global CRO?
Our client, a well-established global CRO, based in Hertfordshire, are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Associate to join and strengthen their existing team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Regulatory and Legal Affairs you will be providing effective regulatory support on client projects as well as key account management.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation, coordination and review of scientific documentation supporting regulatory submissions
- Project management and participation in specific projects as directed.
- Participation in client meetings and liaising with clients with respect to ongoing projects,
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and organisation of meetings and associated briefing materials,
- Ensure compliance with EU regulatory requirements including contribution to client and/or company quality systems ,
- Provide regulatory input into clinical, drug safety and other services provided by the company.
BSC or equivalent is desirable, ideally Life Science.
- Working within a CRO environment.
- Working with small biotech companies is advantageous.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.