Regional Sales Manager
Speciality – Spinal surgery solutions, robotics, imaging and navigation
Location – UK (Field Based)
Salary – Negotiable plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced, driven, capital equipment sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you well-versed in selling to the healthcare market, including the NHS? Are you looking to kick off the New Year with a New Career with an exciting opportunity to represent a leading medical device company supplying disruptive capital technologies and surgical solutions to the healthcare market? Are you keen to play an integral part in driving a new business unit within a global organisation with a fantastic reputation for delivering innovative solutions and advancing patient care?
My client is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to represent their business across the UK. As a leading manufacturer and supplier of disruptive, navigational and robotic technologies, in the treatment of complex health problems, this represents an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious business to develop their customer base.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Selling disruptive capital technologies into new healthcare providers, managing the entire sales process.
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Promotion of company culture centred around; trust, integrity, results and excellence.
- Generate market awareness to drive sales forward for the Navigation, Imaging and Robotics systems in addition to growing the customer install base.
- Ownership of high level executive interactions.
- Management of the initial installation and usage.
- Maintain and expand on own knowledge of spinal procedures and products available.
- Close liaison with implant team to grow overall business by identifying both capital and implant potential pipelines and opportunities.
- Development of key opinion leader relationships.
- Produce sales forecasts.
- Achieve set quarterly and annual sales targets.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have demonstrable experience of capital sales within the healthcare / hospital environment. Candidates with specific experience supporting spinal / neuro / orthopaedic surgery solutions using navigation / imaging / robotic technology, would be at a distinct advantage; however, this is not an immediate pre-requisite. You will need to demonstrate an ability to deliver a robust business pipeline, along with excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills and a proven track record of exceeding agreed targets. Knowledge of the operating room environment would also be a distinct advantage. Please note that a driving licence is essential as travel will be extensive with this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Anthony Mullin on 0203 468 5781 / 07985 229817 or alternatively send your CV along with a very well-tailored cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.